SHENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Stonnall Youth & Community Centre Working Party
Terms of Reference
The Committee shall consist of up to 6 Councillors with the Chairman an ex officio member. It is desirable that Stonnall Ward is strongly represented. Up to two non-Councillors may be co-opted
To be held via Zoom under Coronavirus regulations or face to face under revised guidelines when possible. There is no agreed timetable for meeting with dates/times agreed by all parties in advance.
Minimum of 3 or one third of the Committee.
To consider the offer from Staffs County Council to purchase the Stonnall Youth & Community Centre (SY&CC) for £1.00.
Duties & Functions
- To consider whether the Staffs County Council offer of purchase of the SYCC land by the Parish Council is in the best interests of the Parish.
- To review and assess the current condition of the SY&CC building. Will involve external expert advice.
- To report back to Council every month with recommendations.
- All members of the Working Group must adhere to the Parish Council Code of Conduct & the Nolan Principles.
- Monitor all communications and share with Council all feedback received.
Delegated Powers & Authority.
The Committee have no delegated powers.
Approved May 2020