SHENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Serving Little Aston, Shenstone, Stonnall, Shenstone Wood End, Lynn, Parish Council Office 25C Main Street Shenstone WS14 OLZ
Tel: 01543 481 947
e-mail: <firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Shenstone Parish Council is committed to providing a quality service for the benefit of the people who live in the area. If you are dissatisfied with the standard of service you have received from this Council, or are unhappy about an action or lack of action by this Council, this complaints procedure sets out how you may complain and how we shall try to resolve your complaint.
- This procedure applies to complaints about council administration and procedures and may include complaints about how council employees have dealt with your concerns.
- You may make your complaint about the council’s administration or procedures to the Clerk. You may do this in person, by phone or by writing or emailing.
- Wherever possible the Clerk will try to resolve your complaint immediately. If this is not possible, the Clerk will acknowledge your complaint within five working days.
- If you do not wish to report your complaint to the Clerk, you may contact the Chairman direct who will take the complaint to Full Council.
- The Clerk or the Council will investigate each complaint, obtaining further information from you and/or members of the council.
- The Clerk or Chairman will notify you within 21 days of the outcome of your complaint and of what action, if any, the Council proposes to take. If you are unhappy with the outcome of any investigation you may appeal to the Monitoring Officer at Lichfield District Council.
- Complaints against Councillors are covered by the Code of Conduct for Members, and if a complaint against a Councillor is received it will be referred to The Standards Assessment Sub-Committee, c/o The Monitoring Officer
Lichfield District Council, District Council House, Frog Lane, Lichfield WS13 6YU.
- A Councillor may make a complaint against another Councillor or the Clerk directly to the Monitoring Officer.
Reviewed Full Council 27.04.21