You are cordially invited to attend a meeting of the Neighbourhood Planning & Property Committee to be held on Tuesday 21st September 2021 at 3,00pm at The Parish Office.
Parish Clerk, RFO- Shenstone Parish Council Date of notice: 16th Sept 2021
1. Register of members in attendance
2. Acceptance of apologies.
3. Public Participation.
Members of the public are invited to address Council for a maximum of 15 minutes.
4. Declarations of interest.
Members should consider whether they should partake in any discussion or vote on matters on the agenda unless they have a dispensation:
5. To accept and confirm minutes of the last Neighbourhood Planning & Property Committee Meeting June 22nd 2021
6. Planning applications- update including outstanding applications and objections.
7. Richard Cooper Room
• Richard Cooper Room Management Committee Meeting update
• Review ownership
• Review Hough & Co building survey
• Agree recommendations with regard to ring fenced funds for future projects
8. Staffs County Council road traffic survey: selection of roads
9. Legal brief for Council: clarification of responsibilities re Parish assets
10. Stonnall Youth & Community Centre: feedback from 16th Sept Working Party & agree recommendations to take forward to Full Council.
11. Proposed lease of Footherley Rough
12. Future consideration of a 20mph speed restriction in Senstone
3. A.O B
14. Next meeting of Neighbourhood, Planning & Property Committee Nov 23rd at 5.30pm Shenstone Community Library