SHENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Serving Little Aston, Shenstone, Stonnall, Shenstone Wood End, Lynn, Parish Council Office 25C Main Street,
Shenstone WS14 OLZ
Tel: 01543 481 947
e-mail: <firstname.lastname@example.org >
You are cordially invited to attend a virtual meeting of Full Council to be held remotely on Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 7.15pm. This meeting will be held under regulations made in the Coronavirus Act 2020. Please contact the Clerk for joining instructions.
Parish Clerk, RFO- Shenstone Parish Council
Date of notice: 28th April 2021
PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA
- Register of members in attendance.
- Acceptance of apologies
- Public Participation. Members of the Public are invited to address Council for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair.
To receive nominations for the role of Chair and Vice Chair and to elect to these positions.
- Declarations of interest & agree blanket dispensations. Members should consider whether they should
partake in any discussion or vote on matters on the agenda unless they have a dispensation.
- To accept and confirm minutes of the last Full Council meeting on Tuesday 27th April 2021
- Clerks report on outstanding matters.
- To elect members to the following committees:
Neighbourhood Planning & Property (7)
Finance, Legal, Health & Safety (7)
Employment Committee (4)
Stonnall Youth & Community Centre Working Group (6)
- To Elect Members as representatives on Outside Bodies:
Shenstone Village Hall (1)
Shenstone Playing Field (2)
Richard Cooper Room (3)
Stonnall Village Hall (3)
Stonnall Youth & Community Centre (2)
Stonnall Playing Field (3)
Little Aston Village Hall (2)
Staffs Parish Council Association (2)
Highways joint working group
- Chairs Honorarium.
Councillors agree on an allowance for the Chair of the Parish Council in order to undertake official business.
- To receive reports from District and County Councillors.
- Finance. Current financial position & transactions for approval.
Confirm next meeting of the Finance, Legal, Health & Safety Committee Tues May 25h at 5.30.
- Planning applications
Approve planning applications received in last month and update on any objections/ developments
Consider quote for repair of portion of boundary wall at St Johns Church £7674.00
Confirm next Neighbourhood, Planning & Property Committee Meeting Tuesday June 22nd at 5.30pm.
- Standing Orders- approve and adopt.
- Stonnall Youth & Community Centre: update from Working Group.
Consider recommendation for RICS building survey £1,500-2,500 + VAT.
- Removal of telephone boxes.
- Request for Shenstone Village Hall sign at the bottom of Barnes Road.
- Shenstone Christmas Market: request to support Dec 4th2021
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 8th June 2021 at 7.15pm.