SHENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Serving Little Aston, Shenstone, Stonnall, Shenstone Wood End, Lynn, Parish Council Office 25C Main Street,
Shenstone WS14 OLZ
Tel: 01543 481 947
e-mail: <email@example.com >
You are cordially invited to attend a virtual meeting of Full Council to be held remotely on Tuesday 9th March 2021 at 7.15pm. This meeting will be held under regulations made in the Coronavirus Act 2020. Please contact the Clerk for joining instructions:
Shirley O’Mara Date of notice: 4th March 2021
130. Register of members in attendance..
- Acceptance of apologies. Cllr Val Neale
- Public Participation.
- Declarations of interest. Members should consider whether they should partake in any discussion or vote on matters on the agenda unless they have a dispensation.
- To accept and confirm minutes of the last Full Council meeting on Tuesday 9th February 2021
- Clerk’s update on outstanding issues from last meeting.
- To receive reports from District and County Councillors
- Update from Stonnall Youth & Community Centre Working Group. Feedback from all virtual meetings, consider and approve public consultation document.
Agree next steps.
- Finance: Current financial position & transactions for approval. Agree ring fenced funds to be carried forward.
- Risk Register. Review and approve risk register.
Approve planning applications received in last month and update on any objections/ developments.
Update from Neighbourhood Planning & Property Committee & recommendations:
RECOMMENDATION: St Johns Church wall repairs: Seek quotes using approved lime mortar for the repair of
the 20 metres of wall identified. Specification to be drawn up to include dynamic monitoring.
St Johns Churchyard – update on burial capacity. The proposal is to fill the empty spaces between burial plots with cremated remains and to also start burials on the cremated remains side of the cemetery. By mixing both cremated remains plots & burial plots space is maximised and capacity last circa 25 years.
RECOMMENDATION: Approve proposal with notes added in the burial authority register that a review will be required closer to the time.
- Update on speeding measures Stonnall & Shenstone.
- Request for new bench Lower Lawn Cemetery.
- Parish Online Training- update from Cllr Salter
- Parish emails & computer upgrade- consider quotation from Boldmere Computers.
- Date of next virtual meeting: Tuesday 16th April 2021