SHENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Serving Little Aston, Shenstone, Stonnall, Shenstone Wood End, Lynn, Parish Council Office 25C Main Street,
Shenstone WS14 OLZ
Tel: 01543 481 947
e-mail: <firstname.lastname@example.org >
Dear Residents, You are cordially invited to attend a virtual meeting of Full Council to be held remotely on Tuesday 9th February 2021 at 7.15pm. This meeting will be held under regulations made in the Coronavirus Act 2020
Please contact the Clerk for joining instructions.
Shirley O’Mara, Parish Clerk. Date of notice: 4th Feb 2021
113. Register of members in attendance.
114. Acceptance of apologies. Cllr Val Neale
115. Public Participation.
116. Declarations of interest. Members should consider whether they should partake in any discussion or
117. vote on matters on the agenda unless they have a dispensation. To accept and confirm minutes of the last Full Council meeting on Tuesday 12th January 2020
118. Clerk’s update on outstanding issues from last meeting.
119. To receive reports from District and County Councillors
120. Update from Stonnall Youth & Community Centre Working Group.
Feedback from all virtual meetings and consider and approve public consultation document.
Agree next steps.
Current financial position & transactions for approval.
Feedback & recommendations from Finance, Legal, Health & Safety meeting on Jan 26th 2021 including
Community Grant Applications.
Approve planning applications received in last month and update on any objections/ developments.
TPO approved for work on tree in St John’s Churchyard.
123. Removal of dangerous trees overhanging Lammas Land.
124. Update on A5127 speeding enforcement and hard standing for speed camera.
125. Councillors Surgeries- Cllr Perry .
126. Repairs to St John’s Church wall – update on quotes received and next steps.
127. Forge Lane, Little Aston- road damage.
128. Overhanging trees 12A St Peters Close, Stonnall.
129. Date of next virtual meeting: Tuesday 9th March 2021.