SHENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Serving Little Aston, Shenstone, Stonnall, Shenstone Wood End, Lynn, Parish Council Office 25C Main Street,
Shenstone WS14 OLZ
Tel: 01543 481 947
e-mail: <email@example.com >
Date: 21st January 2021
You are cordially invited to attend a virtual meeting of the Finance, Legal, Health & Safety Committee to be held remotely on Tuesday January 26th 2021 at 5.30pm. This meeting will be held under regulations made in the Coronavirus Act 2020.
Shirley O’Mara Parish Clerk, RFO- Shenstone Parish Council
FINANCE, LEGAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEE MEETING TUESDAY JANUARY 26th 2021 at 5.30pm.
1. Register of Members in attendance.
2. Apologies Received.
3. Declarations of interest on agenda items.
4. Public Participation.
5. Approve minutes of last FLH&S meeting Tuesday Nov 24th 2020.
6. Finance – current financial position. Transactions for approval
7. Community Grant Applications: consider grant applications received & make recommendations.
8. St. John the Baptist, Shenstone: consider information received to date re repairs to old cemetery church wall.
9. Stonnall Flood defences: update from site meeting 21st Jan & next steps.
10. Consider financial support for hard standing installation for camera van on Birmingham Rd.
11. Consider request for new dog poo bin on Stonnall Playing Field.
12. Next Finance, Legal, Health & Safety Committee Meeting.
Tuesday March 25th 2021 at 5.30pm.