SHENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Serving Little Aston, Shenstone, Stonnall, Shenstone Wood End, Lynn, Parish Council Office 25C Main Street Shenstone WS14 OLZ
Tel: 01543 481 947
e-mail: <email@example.com >
You are cordially invited to attend the next meeting of the Shenstone Parish Council Neighbourhood Planning & Property Committee which will take place on Tuesday February 23rd at 5.30pm via Zoom.
Shirley O’Mara Parish Clerk, RFO- Shenstone Parish Council
AGENDA NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING AND PROPERTY COMMITTEE MEETING TUESDAY 23rd Feb 2021
1. Register of Members in attendance.
2. Apologies Received.
3. Declarations of interest on agenda items.
4. Public Participation.
5. Approve minutes of last NP&P meeting 27th Oct 2020
6. Planning applications- update including outstanding applications and objections:
Also Consultation: Highways Act 1980, Section 119 Application for Public Path Diversion Order Public Footpath, Shenstone No 0.432 (part) at Lynn Lane House, Lynn Lane, Shenstone
7. Lichfield District Local Plan 2040 – implications & next steps re neighbourhood plans.
8. Stonnall Youth & Community Centre Working Group. Update of meetings held on 18th Feb.
9. St John’s Church Wall – consideration of architect report & feedback from Cllr Salter re latest “Friends of Shenstone Tower” meeting.
10. Doctors Lane re-surfacing – review Surveyors report & next steps.
11. Lammas Land- report of building infringements & next steps.
12. Lammas Land – dangerous trees overhanging “Lammas Land” footpath.
13. St John’s Churchyard- update on burial capacity.
Next Neighbourhood, Planning & Property Committee Meeting Tuesday April 27th at 5.30pm via Zoom,