SHENSTONE PARISH COUNCIL
Serving Little Aston, Shenstone, Stonnall, Shenstone Wood End, Lynn, Parish Council Office 25C Main Street,
Shenstone WS14 OLZ
Tel: 01543 481 947
e-mail: <email@example.com >
You are cordially invited to attend a virtual meeting of Full Council to be held remotely on Tuesday 12th January 2021 at 7.15pm. This meeting will be held under regulations made in the Coronavirus Act 2020. Please contact the Clerk for joining instructions.
Shirley O’Mara Date of notice: 7th Jan 2021 Parish Clerk
96. Register of members in attendance.
97. Acceptance of apologies.
Cllr Val Neale
98. Public Participation.
99. Declarations of interest.
Members should consider whether they should partake in any discussion or vote on matters on the agenda unless they have a dispensation.
100. To accept and confirm minutes of the last Full Council meeting on Tuesday 8th December 2020.
101. Clerk’s update on outstanding issues from last meeting.
102. To receive reports from District and County Councillors
103. Update from Stonnall Youth & Community Centre Working Group.
Feedback from all virtual meetings and consider and approve public consultation document. Agree next steps.
Current financial position & transactions for approval.
Approve planning applications received in last month and update on any objections/ developments.